FIRESWISS COOL achieves 30 minutes integrity to EN 1 364 – 1 and can give up to 49 minutes integrity along with the benefit of partial insulation against radiated heat, helping prevent the increase of room temperatures and enabling access to escape paths and exits in the event of fire.
FIRESWISS COOL is available in 7mm & 9mm thicknesses, enabling effective fire protection ideal for applications such as fire doors and internal partitioning.
FIRESWISS COOL has enviably clear optical qualities and added safety benefits, achieving 3(B)3 impact safety levels in 7mm and 2(B)2 in 9mm thicknesses. 7mm & 9mm can be cut like conventional two-ply laminated glasses, either by hand or automatic cutting table.
FIRESWISS COOL, by Glas Trösch fulfils the strict requirements of all relevant European test standards combining functionality with an outstanding visual appearance.
- 30 minutes integrity
- Additional protection due to insulating properties
- Outstanding optical quality without distortion or discolouration
- Achieves 3(B)3 impact safety levels in 7mm and 2(B)2 in 9mm
- Certifire rated for use in timber fire doors
- Large glass sizes tested in established timber frame systems
- Glas Trösch accredited in-house test
- laboratory for customized fire testing
- Available in 7mm & 9mm
- Short delivery lead times
- Stock sheets 2125mm x 3100mm
- UV protection, patterned and coloured glass options achievable with additional PVB interlayer
- CE certification for all products
Back to Fire Glass